The mailing list is the preferred medium for discussion. It may seem a bit old fashioned but I think it is still the most flexible and inclusive.
- You need to join (subscribe) to the list before you can post. Use the Join/Manage link to do this.
- Please use English, even if your message concerns a non-English subject. An English translation as well as the original message is acceptable.
- If the need arises, new lists can be created to cover different aspects of the project.
- A general discussion area for anything to do with the HistoryCal project. Join/Manage
Whilst the Mailing List is the preferred discussion medium, for those who are more comfortable with web forums, the following is available. I am quite happy to add more if the demand is there.
- General Discussion
- A general discussion area.
A Ticket is created when some action is required. Entering the action in a Ticket ensures that it is not forgotten.
- If you find a bug in the program or you want to request an enhancement, enter it here. If you ae not sure about it, ask in the HistoryCal-discuss mailing list first.
If none of the above methods of support are suitable, you may email the developer directly. nickmat at users.sourceforge.net